A light refreshing and health mini-meal.
1/2 pinch salt
1/2 tsp of oil (preferably olive)
fresh herbs (parsley, chives, tiny bit of diced scotch bonnet pepper, or 5-10 small pepper seeds)
1/2 pinch black pepper
1/2 tsp of chimichurri
1 large pod of garlic
Got it! What’s next?
- wash and slice cucumber
- add ingredients to cucumber except garlic into dish. Stir and cover with a saucer.
- set skillet to medium heat, and add oil (you can also set the oven and place garlic in foil on a pan)
- peel and grater garlic pod
- while oil is heating, add garlic and black pepper
- stir until bronze, then turn off the stove, and remove pan from heat.
- set the garlic on top of the cucumber mix.
- get yourself a spoon.