The other day, I went to take care of some errands, and on the way home, shopped for tops in at Fabulus Boutique. It’s one of my go-to stops in town for 5 reasons:
- Someone’s always willing and ready to lend a helping hand, if or when I need some styling, colour-combination and best-size-for -my-physique advice
- The customer service is friendly, and that is a welcome breath of fresh air
- The tops tend to be cotton and made in breathable fabrics, which is a big plus when you live where the sun does shine
- The sales clerk (thanks Dania) is helpful when it comes to picking set outfits for specific occasions, and often rocks the gear the store sells with a bright smile
- Some of the items are displayed on the outside the store, to ease shoppers who are just passing through town and want to save time
🌸A big thanks and shout-out to Keisha (sitting) and Dania (standing) from Fabulus Boutique in Bridgetown.
They patiently helped me pick some 👚 outfits just as they were getting ready to close. On a pastel vibe right now; peaches, anything aqua, soft beige, beach blue, lavender clothing flow.
I love the fact that they have a few clothing racks out front, so if you’re just zipping through town, you can have a look and get some assistance outside the store too.
This isn’t a sponsored post; I just thought to share this highlight about this store in town where customer service is welcoming, and clothing is sweet and very reasonably priced.
They make you feel welcome and that’s a refreshing customer service experience! Thanks Dania, Keisha and the ‘Fabulus’ team.
Celebrate A Sister Today (and everyday) 💐🙋🏽♀️👩🏻⚕️👩🏿🎓👩🍳👷🏾♀️👩🏼