Are you called to blog but are feeling a bit nervous about the process or overwhelmed by the idea of being consistent with your writing?
Here’s some sisterly encouragement (and maintenance tips) for you. We can have all the free resources, tech tools and planning apps, but one thing is for sure: mindset, mission and motivation matter.
So, that’s why encouragement for your online writing journey is the fruit of today’s topic, especially if blogging is something you are called to do and writing is a big part of who you are; not just something you’re vaguely interested in.
It can seem a bit overwhelming at first :
- starting a blog
- continuously populating it with posts
- designing and producing multi-media info
- editing and more editing
- learning and navigating the backend of your site
- sharing links to introduce and market
- keeping it active online and pressing repeat on all that…
View original post 554 more words