She lives loved…
She grows beyond her fears…
She listens, learns, and cares…
She embraces, nurtures and shares her gifts…
She shines and grows – all by grace…
You’ll find her here.
Read or listen to brilliant women (+ 2 gentlemen) from 6 destinations (so far): Barbados, The U.S, London, Trinidad & Tobago, Zimbabwe, and St. Lucia
What a beautiful thing when women gather to encourage and celebrate.
If you’re anything like me, sometimes it’s hard to really put yourself out there in general and as an entrepreneur. But we’re not to dim or hide the light within; we’re designed to shine.
I found out awhile ago, that intense shyness can sometimes be traced back to a sense of pride.
As uncomfortable as it was, I took the challenge and started to get brave in business. Oh, lemme add here that we can do grow our business without comprising our essence.
It’s a learning curve that I’m still ‘surfing’ on but when we remember that our gifts and time matter and we have a purpose and something to offer, navigating business becomes less intimidating. It’s more of a service to others than a celebration of self.
This whole ‘Celebrate A Sister‘ series is meant to encourage other creative career sisters to share, not hide their gifts and introduce their business while sharing encouragement with anyone reading a guest post or listening to a podcast episode.
There’s something to be said about living purposefully yet quietly, and there’s also something so special about connecting and encouraging other women on; joyfully celebrating as they shine through their gifting.
Our approach at Joy within:
Encouragement over envy
Serenity over stress
Joy and not despair
Community over isolation
Wellness in Business
Read and listen to guest posts and podcast episodes sharing encouragement for entrepreneurs through their own real-life journeys, by clicking the links coming up.
Just click the link from the list coming up, to read the related guest post.
Here you’ll find inspiring, compassionate, and motivational fruit shared through:
- innovator of a natural artisan line of soaps
- a jewellery designer and bead-weaving tutor
- a clinical therapist who shares on work and rest
- a Singer/Songwriter and Regional Calypso Queen
- a food entrepreneur and encouragement-ambassador
- a Talk Show Host, Published Author & Realtor
- a wife, mother and work-from-home educational consultant
- a nail salon owner and social worker shares on persevering with grace
- a TV Show host and wellness coach
- a Singer/Songwriter
- a natural skin-care product innovator
- a distance runner, radio dj, and freelance writer
- an interior designer and gardening specialist
- the owner of a children’s pop-up bookshop
- a drummer and health drink innovator
- a fitness and wellness coach
- an essential oil business owner
- an author and photographer
- a household facilitator/social worker
- an event planner and florist
- the founder of a women’s devotional group
- a writing coach, writer, arts event coordinator
- a fashion designer
- a jazz & blues singer and musical playwright
- a teacher and performing arts programme coordinator
Business Coach Shares Mindset Steps & Scheduling Tips For Entrepreneurs | Interview with Natalia Amador – Joywithin
- Business Coach Shares Mindset Steps & Scheduling Tips For Entrepreneurs | Interview with Natalia Amador
- Career Motivation And Podcast Preparation with Scott Carson
- Faith-Fueled Encouragement For Women | Interview with Sharon Shannon
- Listening More To Love Each Other Better | Interview with Roman Mironov
- Get Creative While Staying At Home | Interview With Creative Stress Relief Life Coach, Janelle James