She lives loved…
She grows beyond her fears…
She listens, learns, and cares…
She embraces, nurtures and shares her gifts…
She shines and grows – all by grace…
You’ll find her here.
Read or listen to brilliant women from 6 destinations (so far): Barbados, The U.S, London, Trinidad & Tobago, Zimbabwe, and St. Lucia
What a beautiful thing when women gather to encourage and celebrate.
If you’re anything like me, sometimes it’s hard to really put yourself out there in general and as an entrepreneur. But we’re not to dim or hide the light within; we’re designed to shine.
There’s something to be said about living purposefully yet quietly, and there’s also something so special about connecting and encouraging other women on; joyfully celebrating as they shine through their gifting.
Our approach at Joy within:
Encouragement over envy
Serenity over stress
Joy and not despair
Community over isolation
Wellness in Business
Read and listen to guest posts and podcast episodes sharing encouragement for entrepreneurs through their own real-life journeys, by clicking the links coming up.
Here you’ll find inspiring, compassionate, and motivational fruit shared through:
- innovator of a natural artisan line of soaps
- a jewellery designer and bead-weaving tutor
- a clinical therapist who shares on work and rest
- a Singer/Songwriter and Regional Calypso Queen
- a food entrepreneur and encouragement-ambassador
- a Talk Show Host, Published Author & Realtor
- a wife, mother and work-from-home educational consultant
- a nail salon owner and social worker shares on persevering with grace
- a TV Show host and wellness coach
- a Singer/Songwriter
- a natural skin-care product innovator
- a distance runner, radio dj, and freelance writer
- an interior designer and gardening specialist
- the owner of a children’s pop-up bookshop
- a drummer and health drink innovator
- a fitness and wellness coach
- an essential oil business owner
- an author and photographer
- an event planner and florist
- the founder of a women’s devotional group
- a writing coach, writer, arts event coordinator
- a fashion designer
- a jazz & blues singer and musical playwright