What started as the ‘Celebrate A Sister‘ series is now more like a ‘let’s encourage one another‘ journey. Get comfy with your favourite hot drink, notebook and pen and listen to (24) inspiring women + (4) gentlemen in 8 destinations: Barbados, The U.S, London, Trinidad & Tobago, Senegal, Zimbabwe, St. Lucia and Canada.
Scroll down for the guest list and click on the links to the topics you’re most interested in finding out about.
Sometimes it’s hard to really put yourself out there in general and as an entrepreneur, but we’re not to dim or hide the light within; we’re designed to shine all by grace.
I found out awhile ago, that intense shyness can sometimes be traced back to a sense of pride. While we’re not meant to be brawling or abrasive, we’re not designed to be timid in a way that suppresses the message God planted in each of His. As uncomfortable as it was, I answered the call, took the challenge and made one step after another with His help and ’nuff bloopers along the way. We can grow a business without comprising our essence.
It’s a learning curve but when we remember our gifts and time matter and we have a purpose and something to offer (beyond a career), introducing and navigating business becomes a lot less intimidating. It’s more of a service to others than a celebration of self.
This ‘Celebrate A Sister‘ (and brother) series is meant to encourage other enterprising like minded ones to share – not hide their gifts, and introduce their services, products, communities and movements while offering encouragement with anyone reading a guest post or listening to an conversation.
There’s something to be said about living purposefully yet quietly, and there’s also something special about connecting and encouraging other women on; joyfully celebrating as they shine through their gifting.
Joy within tings:
Encouragement over envy
Serenity over stress
Joy and not despair
Community over isolation
Wellness and Business
Read and listen to guest posts and podcast episodes sharing encouragement for entrepreneurs through their own real-life journeys, by clicking the links coming up.
Just click the link from the list coming up, to read the related guest post.
Here you’ll find inspiring, compassionate, and motivational fruit shared through:
- innovator of a natural artisan line of soaps
- a jewellery designer and bead-weaving tutor
- a clinical therapist who shares on work and rest
- a relationship coach
- a Singer/Songwriter and Regional Calypso Queen
- a food entrepreneur and encouragement-ambassador
- a Talk Show Host, Published Author & Realtor
- a wife, mother and work-from-home educational consultant
- a nail salon owner and social worker shares on persevering with grace
- a TV Show host and wellness coach
- an SEO advisor and family man
- a Singer/Songwriter
- a natural skin-care product innovator
- a traveling photographer and author now in Senegal
- a book writing couple
- a distance runner, radio dj, and freelance writer
- an interior designer and gardening specialist
- a podcast host, market and real estate entrepreneur
- the owner of a children’s pop-up bookshop
- a drummer and health drink innovator
- a fitness and wellness coach
- an essential oil business owner
- an author and photographer
- a household facilitator/social worker
- an aquatic entrepreneur and pro surfer
- an event planner and florist
- the founder of a women’s devotional group
- a writing coach, writer, arts event coordinator
- a fashion designer
- a jazz & blues singer and musical playwright
- a teacher and performing arts programme coordinator
She lives loved…
She grows beyond her fears…
She listens, learns, cares and shares her God-given gifts…
She shines and grows – all by grace…
You’ll find her here.
P.S: While I may not always share the views or personal beliefs of every guest, our conversations are calm, friendly, insightful and always end with a smile. Please be kind and considerate when you comment if you happen not to agree with a post you see or conversation you hear, please and thanks.
Thanks for coming by and reading today’s post. Your visit to itsjoywithin.com means a lot. Joyful Life | On Purpose is listed on the ‘Top 45 Caribbean Lifestyle Blogs & Websites To Follow‘ by FeedSpot (for two years now) and is a labour of love. There is no behind the scenes interference, secret billionaire shareholders or message influencers so the posts that reach you are shared with love using whatever resources and access I have. If you’re inspired to support this blog whether with a $1. today or more monthly, the PayPal email address is firstname.lastname@example.org – thanks very much and hope to see you in the next post.