What started as the ‘Celebrate A Sister‘ series is now more like a ‘let’s encourage one another‘ journey. stick around to read or listen to 20 inspiring women + 3 gentlemen from Barbados, The U.S, London, Trinidad & Tobago, Zimbabwe, St. Lucia and Canada.
Feel free to scroll down for the guest list and click on the links that fit your most pressing questions.
Encouragement to nurture and share your God-given gifts through a service, creative product or home business.
It's a beautiful thing when sisters (of any colour or country) gather to encourage, share and celebrate and when men know they're welcome to share their insight, logic, challenges and tips too, without us feeling intimidated, annoyed or less than.
Sometimes it’s hard to really put yourself out there in general and as an entrepreneur, but we’re not to dim or hide the light within; we’re designed to shine all by grace.
I found out awhile ago, that intense shyness can sometimes be traced back to a sense of pride. While we’re not meant to be brawling, we’re not designed to be timid.
As uncomfortable as it was, I answered the calling, took the challenge and made one step after another. We can grow our business without comprising our essence.
It’s a learning curve that I’m still ‘surfing’ on but when we remember that our gifts and time matter and we have a purpose and something to offer (beyond our careers), navigating business becomes a lot less intimidating. It’s more of a service to others than a celebration of self.
This ‘Celebrate A Sister‘ series is meant to encourage other enterprising sisters to share – not hide their gifts, and introduce their services, products, communities and movements while offering encouragement with anyone reading a guest post or listening to an interview.
There’s something to be said about living purposefully yet quietly, and there’s also something special about connecting and encouraging other women on; joyfully celebrating as they shine through their gifting.
Joy within tings:
Encouragement over envy
Serenity over stress
Joy and not despair
Community over isolation
Wellness and Business
Read and listen to guest posts and podcast episodes sharing encouragement for entrepreneurs through their own real-life journeys, by clicking the links coming up.
Just click the link from the list coming up, to read the related guest post.
Here you’ll find inspiring, compassionate, and motivational fruit shared through:
- innovator of a natural artisan line of soaps
- a jewellery designer and bead-weaving tutor
- a clinical therapist who shares on work and rest
- a relationship coach
- a Singer/Songwriter and Regional Calypso Queen
- a food entrepreneur and encouragement-ambassador
- a Talk Show Host, Published Author & Realtor
- a wife, mother and work-from-home educational consultant
- a nail salon owner and social worker shares on persevering with grace
- a TV Show host and wellness coach
- an SEO advisor and family man
- a Singer/Songwriter
- a natural skin-care product innovator
- a distance runner, radio dj, and freelance writer
- an interior designer and gardening specialist
- a podcast host, market and real estate entrepreneur
- the owner of a children’s pop-up bookshop
- a drummer and health drink innovator
- a fitness and wellness coach
- an essential oil business owner
- an author and photographer
- a household facilitator/social worker
- an event planner and florist
- the founder of a women’s devotional group
- a writing coach, writer, arts event coordinator
- a fashion designer
- a jazz & blues singer and musical playwright
- a teacher and performing arts programme coordinator
She lives loved…
She grows beyond her fears…
She listens, learns, cares and shares her God-given gifts…
She shines and grows – all by grace…
You’ll find her here.
Stay tuned for more interviews coming up (and to the agents who emailed, brb. With you jus’ now.)
P.S: While i may not always share the views or personal beliefs of every guest, our conversations are calm, friendly, insightful and always end with a smile #thankful Please be kind when you comment if you happen not to agree with a post you see or interview you hear. Thaaanks.