Hi there, pull up your favourite chair and join Indra and guests on ‘Joy within‘ podcast for encouragement on nurturing your gifts and listen in on creative career conversations & life lessons with entrepreneurial guests. Join listeners in 27 destinations for content steps for your business and refreshment reminders for your wellness.
When you love what you do, you can sometimes forget it’s work, and leave moments of refreshment out of the picture.
You are much more than products, services, dollars and cents and your life has a purpose beyond your tasks and to-do lists.
PIVOTING AND POSITIONING YOUR BUSINESS WHILE PRIORITIZING FAMILY LIFE | INTERVIEW WITH JOHN VUONG – Joywithin
- PIVOTING AND POSITIONING YOUR BUSINESS WHILE PRIORITIZING FAMILY LIFE | INTERVIEW WITH JOHN VUONG
- Working From Home After Traveling Constantly | Encouragement
- Being The Face Of Your Business | Jewelry Designer, Nisha Doughlin shares Encouragement for Aspiring Creative Entrepreneurs
- Business Coach Shares Mindset Steps & Scheduling Tips For Entrepreneurs | Interview with Natalia Amador
- Career Motivation And Podcast Preparation with Scott Carson
Meet the Guests
Select an interview from the list and click to listen
- A jewelry Designer
- A Clinician
- A food entrepreneur
- A Nail Technician and Social Worker
- A founder of a women’s devotional group
- A Writing Coach and Arts Event Coordinator
- A Household Facilitator/Social Worker
- An author and Wellness Coach
- A Performing Arts Coordinator/HighSchool Teacher
- A Creative Stress Relief Life Coach
- A Certified Faith Coach
- A Relationship Coach
- A Marketer, Entrepreneur and Podcast Host
- A Business Coach
You know you’re designed to make use of your granted gifts and acquired skills but could do with some encouragement and solid steps on how to shape a thriving creative business without packing a million more things on your plate?
Let’s talk about:
- upgrading your business model and time management skills
- growing from a freelance career to a passive-income generating online business
- tending to your wellness while thriving in your career – so you can stop spinning as a ‘starving artist’ and…