Hi there, pull up and join Indra and guests on ‘Joy within‘ podcast for encouragement on nurturing your gifts and creative career conversations & life lessons with entrepreneurial guests.
messages that connect, resonate, inspire and equip
When you love what you do, you can sometimes forget it’s work, and leave moments of refreshment out of the picture.
You are much more than products, services, dollars and cents and your life has a purpose beyond your tasks and to-do lists.
Being The Face Of Your Business | Jewelry Designer, Nisha Doughlin shares Encouragement for Aspiring Creative Entrepreneurs – Joywithin
- Being The Face Of Your Business | Jewelry Designer, Nisha Doughlin shares Encouragement for Aspiring Creative Entrepreneurs
- Business Coach Shares Mindset Steps & Scheduling Tips For Entrepreneurs | Interview with Natalia Amador
- Career Motivation And Podcast Preparation with Scott Carson
- Faith-Fueled Encouragement For Women | Interview with Sharon Shannon
- Listening More To Love Each Other Better | Interview with Roman Mironov
Meet The Guests
Click each link to listen to what inspired these ladies (and a few guys) to launch their businesses
- A jewelry designer
- A clinician
- A food entrepreneur
- A Nail Technician and Social Worker
- A founder of a women’s devotional group
- A Writing Coach and Arts Event Coordinator
- A Household Facilitator/Social Worker
- An author and Wellness Coach
- A Performing Arts Coordinator/HighSchool Teacher
- A Creative Stress Relief Life Coach
- A Certified Faith Coach
- A Relationship Coach
- A Marketer, Entrepreneur and Podcast Host
- A Business Coach
Maybe you know you’re designed to make use of your granted gifts and acquired skills but could do with some encouragement and solid steps on how to shape a thriving creative business without packing a million more things on your plate?
‘Joy within’ Podcast is for you if you’re all about growing your freelance business while tending to your wellness, so you can stop spinning as a ‘starving artist’ and…